Making Dentistry Better, Faster, Easier and Higher in Quality:
This is an all-day program with 5.5 CEUs. The afternoon class begins at 2:00pm
Modern general dentistry is not for the faint of heart. General dentists must possess an incredible amount of knowledge of different products, materials, and clinical techniques while also having the clinical skills to utilize them effectively. Add to this a flat economy and decreasing reimbursement and today's dentist finds themselves having to do more with less. Despite this, dentists shouldn't feel they have to choose between being affordable or providing high quality care. This full day course is packed with real world cases demonstrating that dentists can be efficient and profitable while still maintaining the highest level of quality.
• Learn to create predictable complete dentures in 2 to 3 visits utilizing duplicate dentures
• Discover techniques for rapid and profound anesthesia
• Discuss techniques and products that aid in restoring severely compromised teeth
• Explore cost effective methods for planning and placing dental implants
• Learn to perform full mouth rehabilitations on any budget and how to stage treatment for comprehensive cases